Day 60 - Journal assignments should be banned.
Day 60 - Journal assignments should be banned
Lucy's class has to submit their journals to the teacher every Monday morning. Some kids enjoy writing in their journals because the teacher writes comments in each of their journals.
However, Lucy doesn't feel comfortable sharing her personal issues with someone else. Lucy likes her teacher, but she doesn't want to tell her teacher everything.
Every night, she has a hard time writing in her journal. She just writes what she did in chronological order. It seems like there are no fun or surprising things in her life at all when you read her journal. Lucy thinks it is better to keep things to herself and not share all of her personal life with the teacher. She thinks any assignments that require a student to write about their personal life should be banned.
Q: What is written on the note in the picture?
Q: Does it look interesting, or boring?
Discussion Questions수업 시간에 꼭 다루는 질문들이에요.
1. Do you like writing a journal or diary? Why or why not?
2. What do you usually write in your journal?
3.How do you feel when others read about your journals?
4. Why do you think writing journals is important?
5. Do you prefer writing or typing? What are the differences?
6. Does your teacher give you regular homework like writing diaries?