Day 48 - Test scores should not be shown on report cards
Day 48 - Test scores should not be shown on report cards.
Most students become more stressed when they receive their report cards. Tests are meant to find out how much each student knows from what he or she learned in school.
Students usually receive their report cards at the end of the semester, and it shows the total score of each subject for each student. Many students are disappointed by the scores on their report cards and are sad during vacation. Do you think test scores on report cards are necessary?
Q: How can we describe this type of sheet?
Q: Which subject does appear with the highest degree?
Discussion Questions수업 시간에 꼭 다루는 질문들이에요.
1. How often do you take tests in school?
2. Have you ever become stressed because of your test results? When was it?
3. Do you usually show your report card to your parents? Why or why not?
4. How do you feel when you have to compete with your classmates?
5. Do you think test results should be shown on report cards? Why or why not?
6.How can you deal with your stress about tests?